Personalized Help with complicated flood quotes and policies
Flood CE classes and training
National Flood Services Customer Service Call Center should be used for routine quotes and policies
For assistance, please contact Westfield Flood
Courtney Guss, Flood Services Leader email@example.com
Courtney Kinsel, Flood Services Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
NFS Customer Service Call Center
Contact Courtney Kinsel or Courtney Guss at:
About Westfield Flood
- Westfield is a Write Your Own carrier, and coverage is written through the National Flood Insurance Program
- All business is serviced by Westfield Flood and our Flood vendor, National Flood Services (NFS)
- Excess flood markets available through Westfield Specialty Brokerage
Why Westfield Flood?
- Competitive Commission and Book Rollover Incentives
- Immediate flood zone determinations and quotes
Convenient and efficient program allowing agents to make flood quotes, create endorsements on flood policies, and process payments: https://westfield.floodpro.net/
Free FloodPro Webinars Available
Frequently Asked Questions
What information do I need to obtain a quote?
Our flood information sheet can be used to gather necessary information to quote a new policy
What is covered in a basement?
Click HERE to learn more about basement coverage
Does my customer need flood insurance if they are not in a high risk zone?
Yes! Over 30% of the annual FEMA claims are made by people in low to moderate risk areas
More about Flood
Standard Flood Insurance Policy Forms