Closing the Gap
Does your agency work with a service center? Brian Bowerman, Westfield Services Leader sits down to discuss why service centers are not just for large agencies. Click link below to listen:
*BREAKING NEWS FROM INSURANCE JOURNAL*
Westfield agent Lou Mitchell gives kudos to Service Center
“Mitchell particularly likes Westfield: I’ve dealt with tons of them but they’re by far the most unique in the way they’re set up and how they execute day to day business,”
Read the full article below:
About Service Center
Our service center provides agencies with a way to enhance customer service by hiring our talented team to provide complete policyholder service.
The customer service team is a group of experienced insurance professionals, most with several years of retail agency experience. We understand how to work directly with customers, and we appreciate the importance of customer retention. Ann Nelson, CPCU, leads our team with over 25 years experience. Our average staff experience is nearly 20 years.
When an agency hires us to handle their customer service for all or part of their business, a detailed, implementation plan is created. As part of the plan, a team of CSRs is assigned to the agency, and we travel to the agency to customize the implementation plan and get to know the people involved. Issues involving conversion of data, reports required, customer notification, etc. are discussed and resolved.
Our Personal Touch
We believe in developing a personal relationship with our agency customer and more importantly, with the policyholder. Here are a few of the special things we do to make certain to provide exceptional personal service:
- Our CSRs make a personal introductory phone call to each client.
- We perform an “account review” annually to build rapport and round accounts.
- We send customer satisfaction survey cards to ensure quality service.
- We keep open lines of communication with the local agency.
- Focus on new business and revenue-generating activities.
- Westfield Services hours of operation are generally longer than the local agency.
- We specialize in Westfield products.
- Westfield Services is responsible for hiring staff and related HR issues including CE.
- Westfield Services handles all systems maintenance and conversion.
- Westfield Services will round accounts and add coverages.
- Agency has the advantage of WSI’s capacity.