2018 NFIP Reauthorization News:
As reported earlier this week, FEMA had given direction that we were to cease issuance of new policies, renewal policies, and monetary endorsements effective December 22, 2018 due to lack of appropriation funding and a partial government shutdown. Earlier this evening FEMA officially rescinded that guidance and has advised that the NFIP should be considered fully operational as of midnight, December 21, 2018 with no lapse. Click here to read the notice provided to us by FEMA representatives.
Why Westfield Flood?
Westfield Flood is a write-your own carrier written through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Business is serviced by our Westfield Flood Department and our flood vendor, National Flood Services (NFS).
- Excellent customer service
- Telephone and online chat support for quoting, issuing and servicing of policies
- Webinar training and flood CE classes available
- Competitive commission and book rollover incentives
- Immediate flood zone determinations and quotes
Making Sense of NFIP Regulatory Changes
Click on the link below to access the quoting system for flood insurance:
Having trouble logging in?
Just give us a call
Flood Claim Resources
File online at myflood.com
Claim Department: (800)759-8656
- File a claim
- Claims questions and support
New on Floodsmart: The NFIP’s one-stop shop for flood insurance marketing materials
Today we have two new online resources to share with you:
- NFIP resource library, which will serve as a one-stop shop for flood insurance marketing materials: Resource Library
- To help customers understand the value of flood: Big Cost of Flooding
Addressing this common and expensive natural disaster
Grey Areas: Why Flood Insurance Shouldn’t Be a Yes or No Question