National Hurricane Center:
Click here for up to date tracking of hurricanes.
2019 NFIP Reauthorization News:
NFIP Authority has been extended through November 21, 2019. Given the ongoing uncertainty surrounding the NFIP reauthorization, including a potential lapse in authority, we encourage Agents to submit their new applications, renewals and coverage endorsements as soon as possible.
Why Westfield Flood?
Westfield Flood is a write-your own carrier written through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Business is serviced by our Westfield Flood Department and our flood vendor, National Flood Services (NFS).
- Excellent customer service
- Telephone and online chat support for quoting, issuing and servicing of policies
- Webinar training and flood CE classes available
- Competitive commission and book rollover incentives
- Immediate flood zone determinations and quotes
Making Sense of NFIP Regulatory Changes
Click on the link below to access the quoting system for flood insurance:
Having trouble logging in?
Just give us a call
Flood Claim Resources
File online at myflood.com
Claim Department: (800)759-8656
- File a claim
- Claims questions and support
New on Floodsmart: The NFIP’s one-stop shop for flood insurance marketing materials
Today we have two new online resources to share with you:
- NFIP resource library, which will serve as a one-stop shop for flood insurance marketing materials: Resource Library
- To help customers understand the value of flood: Big Cost of Flooding