National Hurricane Center:
Click here for up to date tracking of hurricanes.
2019 NFIP Reauthorization News:
With the NFIP Authority set to expire at midnight, November 21, 2019, the House and Senate extended the NFIP Authority through December 20, 2019 as part of the Continuing Resolution HB 3055. The President signed the bill, which continues the current authority and contains no reforms to the NFIP at this time. Given the ongoing uncertainty surrounding the NFIP reauthorization, including a potential lapse in authority, we encourage Agents to submit their new applications, renewals and coverage endorsements as soon as possible.
Why Westfield Flood?
Westfield Flood is a write-your own carrier written through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Business is serviced by our Westfield Flood Department and our flood vendor, National Flood Services (NFS).
- Excellent customer service
- Telephone and online chat support for quoting, issuing and servicing of policies
- Webinar training and flood CE classes available
- Competitive commission and book rollover incentives
- Immediate flood zone determinations and quotes
Making Sense of NFIP Regulatory Changes
Click on the link below to access the quoting system for flood insurance:
Having trouble logging in?
Just give us a call
Flood Claim Resources
File online at myflood.com
Claim Department: (800)759-8656
- File a claim
- Claims questions and support
New on Floodsmart: The NFIP’s one-stop shop for flood insurance marketing materials
Today we have two new online resources to share with you:
- NFIP resource library, which will serve as a one-stop shop for flood insurance marketing materials: Resource Library
- To help customers understand the value of flood: Big Cost of Flooding