National Hurricane Center:
Click here for up to date tracking of hurricanes.
Flood Claim Resources
File online at myflood.com
Claim Department: (800)759-8656
- File a claim
- Claims questions and support
Upcoming Webinars (agents):
Join one of our live webinar training sessions to deep-diving into specialist topics. Hosted by flood experts with decades of experience with the NFIP:
Click here for access!
*Property Casualty 360*
Westfield Services Leader Brian Bowerman talks flood risk and private flood insurance
“But what many agents might not know is that the insurance industry has developed an increasingly competitive market for private flood insurance for businesses and families. These alternative flood insurance products can be used in place of or in conjunction with NFIP coverage.”
Read the full article here
2020 NFIP Reauthorization News:
House and Senate extended the NFIP Authority through September 30, 2021 as part of HR 8337. The President signed the bill which continues the current authority and contains no reforms to the NFIP at this time.
Why Westfield Flood?
Westfield Flood is a write-your own carrier written through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Business is serviced by our Westfield Flood Department and our flood vendor, National Flood Services (NFS).
- Excellent customer service
- Telephone and online chat support for quoting, issuing and servicing of policies
- Webinar training and flood CE classes available
- Competitive commission and book rollover incentives
- Immediate flood zone determinations and quotes
Making Sense of NFIP Regulatory Changes
Click on the link below to access the quoting system for flood insurance:
Having trouble logging in?
Just give us a call
New on Floodsmart: The NFIP’s one-stop shop for flood insurance marketing materials
Today we have two new online resources to share with you:
- NFIP resource library, which will serve as a one-stop shop for flood insurance marketing materials: Resource Library
- To help customers understand the value of flood: Big Cost of Flooding